JILL HAIR TIE
Bold and shiny geometric ponytail holder with a textured open circular metal accent.
- Diameter 1.7"(4.2cm)
- Made in Korea
We want you to be happy with your purchase, but if you are dissatisfied for any reason, we will gladly accept returns and exchanges based on the following:
- Regular price items only. Sale items and certain items (listed below)* are final sale and cannot be returned.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Item was damaged/defective upon receipt. Please submit a photo of the item along with the return request within 5 days of receipt.
- Exchanges are only accepted for in store purchases only.
- For online purchases, we are only able to offer a size exchange of the same item if it is available or if the product was defective. All qualifying exchanges will be subject to review and additional shipping costs. Please contact us immediately and we will try our best to find the most reasonable solution to resolve such cases. For all other exchanges, the fastest way is to return the item you have and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
FINAL SALE / NON-RETURNABLE ITEMS:
All sale or discounted purchases are final sale. For personal hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns on the following:
- Jewelry (exception is a size exchange for rings), face mask, mask chains, hair accessories, intimates (e.g. socks) and shoes.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and may not be redeemed for cash.
ELIGIBLE RETURNS AND EXCHANGE CONDITIONS:
- The return/exchange eligibility must be made within 14 days after receiving your shipment (based on tracking number) on the last day of the eligibility period. After 14 days, item may be subject to review for merchandise credit on a e-gift card. dependent upon circumstance. Returns or exchanges will no longer be accepted after 21 days.
- Item must be returned in the same condition that was received, unworn or unused, with original tags and packaging intact.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
All jewelry pieces on the site are designed and made in South Korea. They are hypoallergenic, nickel and lead free. However, in certain cases, skin sensitivities are dependent upon the individual. We do suggest taking precaution for anyone with certain allergies or high skin sensitivities to fashion jewelry metals.
Our jewelry products are made from metal materials including brass, 925 Sterling Silver, 14K plated and Stainless Silver. All metals in fashion jewelry eventually risk tarnishing over time with the exception of pure Gold and Silver fine jewelry since different metals react and oxidizes at different rates when exposed to air, moisture and sunlight. 925 Sterling Silver is made up of 92.5% pure silver with the remainder a mix of metals, like copper (most common). Pure Silver is generally a weaker metal on its own, and therefore is generally, not the preferred material for delicate jewelry designs, but it is a preferred choice due to its natural aesthetic appearance, and the purity of metal allows for higher tolerance to skin allergies and sensitivities. On the contrary to popular belief, Sterling Silver is also not resistant to tarnishing. The rate of tarnish depends on many factors, and if jewelry is generously cared for, it can last for years. We do recommend choosing Stainless Steel as an alternative for tarnishing concerns, as Stainless Steel material is durable and stronger than most metals and more tarnish resistant, ie to liquids. In caring for fashion jewelry, we recommend here certain guidelines & tips to maintain longevity and shine for years. In terms of color tarnishing rate on plated metals:
JEWELRY CARE TIPS
- To minimize tarnishing of jewelry, keep items stored in an airtight closed container (or separate air-sealed bags) when jewelry is not being worn. Small ziplock bags are great, but make sure to compress out most of the air before sealing it, as metals oxidizes with air.
- Jewelry should often remain dry as much as possible. Avoid frequent contact with direct sunlight exposure, humidity, liquids and chemical products such as perfume, lotions, detergents, etc.
- To restore shine, use a lint-free soft polishing cloth to gently rub jewelry pieces. We do not recommend using chemical-based jewelry cleaners, as they may be harmful to the environment and could cause skin irritation, nonetheless product damage, especially on plated items.
- To resist tarnishing, you may prefer to look into specialized jewelry protective sprays to coat the surface of your item. However, this is not 100% foolproof method, so please use with precaution.
The following is a recommended guideline for product care on general surfaces. Always test a small area beforehand. Most materials can be gently laundered or wipe down with a soft cleaning cloth.
- Using a clean, soft cloth and gentle mild soap or detergent with lukewarm water, dip cloth into solution and wipe down surfaces regularly.
- Rinse cloth clean with water and wipe down any remaining detergent residue on surface.
- Use another clean, soft dry cloth to dry.
- For stains, use a couple drops of mild, gentle detergent directly onto the stain for spot cleaning. Using your fingers, rub over the stain until it fades. Let it sit for a few minutes before wiping the remainder of the residue with a dry clean cloth.
- Use a dry cloth to remove any surface dust and dirt. With another clean soft cloth, apply a quality leather cleaner and gently rub in circular motion over surface. Remove any remaining residue after surface is clean.
- Tip: For quick cleaning, you may use mild disinfectant or leather cleaning wipes to run over surfaces.
- Handwash canvas or fabric materials using a gentle, mild detergent and lukewarm water. Otherwise, follow care instructions for machine wash if there is no special features on the fabric. For stain removal, pre-treat the mark with detergent / stain remover prior wash.
- Lay flat to dry (recommended). Do not bleach or dryclean.